Hydrogen refuelling: Process understanding through simulation
We are world experts in the simulation of hydrogen refuelling. Through our simulations we have helped major car manufacturers, component suppliers and filling station designers to understand and optimise the hydrogen refuelling process down to the last detail.
Hydrogen is coming! On 01.06.2011 Daimler and Linde announced they were pressing ahead with the setting up of a hydrogen network infrastructure in Germany and building 20 filling stations.
We have successfully solved the following tasks:
- Simulation of 700 bar hydrogen refuelling
- Simulation of 350 bar bus refuelling
- Simulation of hydrogen tank defuelling
- Calculation of the cooling down of hydrogen tank components during cold refuelling or defuelling (example)
- Calculation of pressure loss at hydrogen filling stations and in vehicles
- Calculation of Joule-Thomson effect (up to 1.000 bar)
- Analysis of over 3000 refuelling operations (data mining)
- Comparative evaluation of various refuelling strategies
(taking account of communication technology)
- Evaluation of Off-Spec-Events (e.g. overheating, overfilling)
- Technology evaluation
We are particularly proud that our simulations have made a significant contribution to the SAE J2601 standard.
What can we do for YOU? Let us know your problem and we will gladly send you an outline solution without obligation. Call us under +49 (0)731/ 159 37 500 or ask us per Mail to call you back.